BMO Pavilion FAQs
Where is the Box Office located?
The Box Office is located on the south end of the Summerfest Grounds at the end of East Summerfest Place east of Harbor Drive. Please call 414.273.2600 if you have any questions or to confirm the box office hours. The Box Office is closed on Holidays and Weekends.
What items are prohibited?
In line with all other major venues and stadiums, all visitors and employees will enter the festival through metal detection and should be prepared to comply with other security screening requirements.
- All bags are subject to inspection prior to entering the grounds. No backpacks at all or bags larger than 9x10x12 will be allowed on the grounds. All bags larger than 9X10X12 will need to be returned to a vehicle or home before entering the Park.
- Please leave any unnecessary articles secured within your vehicle or at home to expedite your entry into the park. Items NOT ALLOWED into the park cannot be checked in (see list below).
- Any prohibited items will be confiscated by security and will not be returned.
- Milwaukee World Festival, Inc. is not responsible for fire, theft, damage or loss of vehicle including articles left within.
If you need to bring medication, medical equipment, diapers, or other personal care items, how should you pack those items?
- If you have privacy concerns, put those items in a smaller bag that you cannot see through and then place that bag in a clear bag.
- Please note, the small cosmetic or privacy bag is still subject to inspection.
- Nursing mothers may bring in needed items in a similar manner or separate bag.
Items NOT allowed:
- Large Bags over 9X10X12 inches
- Camelback style hydration packs
- Picnic Baskets
- Outside food and beverages (unless needed for infants, medical or dietary needs)
- Cans and Glass/Plastic or Metal Containers (including Yeti type bottles, tumblers, thermos, and disposable plastic bottles)
- Coolers or other hard side containers
- Stainless steel reusable drinking straws
- Self-defense sprays (such as OC, pepper spray or mace)
- Aerosol cans (except for spray sunscreens 6oz or less, 1 per patron)
- Illegal drugs or substances
- Firearms (no open or concealed weapons/firearms)
- Weapons or objects that could be used as weapons
- Fireworks, sparklers, or explosives
- Professional grade cameras, GO Pro style cameras, Ipads/tablets, video, or video recording equipment unless authorized by the performer.
- Recording devices
- Brooms/broomsticks, selfie sticks, poles, trekking sticks, and tripods
- Pets (except service animals, or during special events or promotions)
- Banners or flags on poles
- Laser pointers
- Skateboards, roller skates, inline skates or hoverboards
- Foot powered or electric scooters
- Bicycles, tricycles or unicycles
- Hula-hoops, Frisbees, and beach balls
- Stadium seats and lawn chairs
*This list is not exhaustive. Items not appearing on the list may still be prohibited at the discretion of MWF Security if the items pose a potential threat to safety of our guests or due to event restrictions.
Is smoking permitted in the BMO Pavilion?
The BMO Pavilion is a non-smoking & non-vaping venue. Designated smoking areas will be available outside the venue.
Can I bring a camera, video recorder or other recording device into the BMO Pavilion?
No cameras or recording devices of any type are allowed into the venue.
What is the Will Call policy?
Will Call tickets can be picked up at the South Gate Box Office on the day of the show only. The purchaser, or the person authorized to pick up tickets during the on-line ticket purchase process, must bring a photo ID, the confirmation number and the credit card used for purchase when picking up Will Call tickets purchased through Ticketmaster or the Fan Club.
If you are a guest of the band, you must provide photo ID. Band guest tickets and passes are typically available close to show time. If you plan to arrive early, you may wish to call the Box Office in advance to determine if the band has sent their guest list and passes to the Box Office yet.
Can I leave tickets somewhere for a friend to pick up later?
Yes, you may leave tickets for a friend to pick up at the Box Office. Be advised, however, that the Box Office closes each evening at 10:00 pm and will not be held responsible for lost or stolen tickets that have been dropped off.
How can I purchase tickets to concerts taking place in the BMO Pavilion?
You can purchase tickets in a variety of ways. Please see Ticket Information section.
Are animals allowed?
Animals or pets of any kind are prohibited with the exception of service animals for guests with disabilities and/or special needs. Services animals are welcomed into the building and must remain on a leash or harness at all times.
What is the food and beverage policy?
Except for food and beverage purchases made on the Summerfest grounds, food or beverages of any kind (alcoholic included) cannot be brought into the venue; an exception is made for patrons with a medical necessity and/or special dietary requirements. Concession stands throughout the venue sell various types of non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages. Wisconsin law prohibits the sale of alcohol to persons under the age of 21. Guests may be required to show proper identification and proof of age when purchasing alcoholic beverages.
What types of payment are accepted?
We are a cashless venue, no cash will be accepted at the box offices or on the grounds. Reverse cash machines will be available.
Do children require a ticket to gain admittance to the BMO Pavilion?
All children ages 3 and older require a ticket to gain admittance to the BMO Pavilion. Children two years of age and younger are not required to have a ticket, but they MUST be seated on a parent or guardian's lap. Strollers are not allowed in the Pavilion. We strongly recommend parents provide hearing and eye protection for their children. If you have specific questions regarding BMO Pavilion shows, please call our box office directly at 1.414.273.2600.
When do the doors open prior to a concert?
Gates into the BMO Pavilion typically open one hour prior to event time. The exact time is determined by the artist performing at the venue. Please check your tickets.